VoIP Systems — The Solution You’re Looking For
You’re expecting a critically important phone call, but you have to be away from your office, unable to take it. It may not be a frequent occurrence, but you have to resolve the problem. How?
You have lots of communications devices at hand. So, you think, “Why can’t they all be connected into a single network? Why can’t I have one phone that does it all?” You can.
What are business VoIP systems?
Crumbacher, a major supplier of business communications systems and services, offers VoIP systems for Santa Fe businesses. VoIP systems — or Voice over Internet Protocol systems — provide the same core service of a regular phone while enabling you to integrate all your communications tools — desktop phones, mobile phones, computers, and other digital devices — into a single, manageable network.
How do VoIP systems work?
A clever reinvention that would even make Alexander Graham Bells smile, VoIP systems convert analogue voice signals into digital data packets and transmits them, along with other data, via the internet. At the other end, the data are decompressed, reassembled, and routed to the recipient as analogue sound. So you can place and receive calls on-the-go or even transfer calls from your desktop phone to your mobile device — seamlessly, without interruption. It does demand a reliable internet connection, but VoIP phones are a fast, flexible solution for today’s business environment.
How can VoIP systems benefit you?
The benefits of VoIP systems allow all your mobile devices to interact virtually anywhere at any time, as well as work seamlessly with your central phone system and your integrated office computer network. No matter how many are in your workforce, they will all be able to see who’s available, send and receive chats and texts, place calls, and access voicemail messages, either recorded or transcribed to text or email. It helps your team be more flexible, more responsive, and more productive.
Compared to traditional phone services, VoIP systems let you cut your monthly phone bill by up to 50 percent, reduce infrastructure and operating costs — without having to invest in additional hardware — and consolidate voice and data into one manageable, solution-oriented network, all designed around your employees’ needs and work styles.
In the end, VoIP systems give you the ability to make, receive, and manage telephone calls with greater functionality at lower costs. And they keep you from having to repeat Bell’s famous words … “Mr. Watson. Come here. I want to see you.”
Your Trusted VoIP System Provider
Our VOIP, integrated communication system for Santa Fe and Albuquerque businesses is a cloud-based, collaboration platform. It enables users to be more mobile, more productive and share ideas and content through a single system while in the office or remotely. Crumbacher, the leading Business IT consultant, seamlessly integrates all your business’ communication tools – desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers – into one manageable solution oriented around your employee’s needs and workstyles.
- The Crumbacher Mobile App makes any smart phone an essential collaboration tool
- Extend your business phone number and extension to your mobile phone
- Place and receive calls, see who is available, chat with colleagues and manage voicemail —anytime, anywhere
- The Desktop App empowers employees with the flexibility to communicate the way that works best for them
- See who is available, chat with colleagues, place and receive calls, share screens, start video calls and share files—all from one application
- Use desktop application to place and receive calls or as a call controller for your associated desk phone or as a soft phone from your PC or Mac®
- Our technicians pre-configure all phones to work seamlessly with the service
- Includes world-class manufacturers such as Polycom and Yealink, with many models to choose from to meet any business need
- Cloud-based phone service with 90+ enterprise-grade calling features and excellent network call quality and uptime
- System configuration and call reporting are managed from a single web-based portal
- Protect your business and increase employee productivity with Spam Caller Protection
- Our VoIP systems, for businesses in Santa Fe includes a voicemail service can be managed and accessed according to user needs. Listen and manage from the desktop phone, or through the mobile app
- Transcribed voicemail messages can be delivered via email, or viewed on the mobile app
- Voicemail can be received or forwarded as a downloadable email attachment
- Our preconfigured phones can be plugged in to any location that has an internet connection
- Remote desk phones work exactly the same way as they do in the office, with access to all the same features and functionality as everyone else in the company
- Provide exceptional customer interactions with customizable call flows
- Voice, chat, and e-mail queues combine into a single omni-channel experience
- Our VoIP systems for Santa Fe businesses has desk phones and applications that include presence – the ability to see whether your company contact is available, or busy on the phone
- Desktop phones include a busy lamp field (BLF) in the LCD display that indicates presence
- The desktop and mobile apps display presence information alongside each contact in the Active Directory
- WebFax is a “virtual” fax service that allows users to receive and manage faxes via the web or email
- Transmits faxes directly from a Windows®-based PC
- Senders simply dial the WebFax number from their fax machine, as they normally would
INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND COLLABORATION
- Allows a user’s mobile devices to interact seamlessly with the corporate phone system
- Virtually anywhere, anytime, and on any device – creates a more flexible workforce
- Transcribes voicemail messages to text and/or email, allowing for more efficient voicemail management
- Save up to 50% on monthly phone bill when compared to traditional phone service
- Reduces infrastructure and operating costs with no additional hardware to buy
- Consolidate voice and data onto one network
The voice network is purpose-built for reliability
- Proprietary tests help ensure a reliable connection and high voice quality in our VoIP systems
- Redundant East/West datacenters increase reliability and reduce latency
SIMPLIFIED SCALING & MANAGEMENT
Scales according to the needs of any business
- Order service according to the number of users; no guessing number of lines needed
- Ordering additional service is easy
- Manage service and features using user-friendly HostPilot® portal
- Managed + Supported by local IT professionals
Ensure you never miss an important phone call
- Crumbacher automatically rings all your end points (desk phone, mobile, etc.) with every call and in the event that you don’t answer, it routes the call to any number you choose (branch office, automated attendant, mobile number, etc.).
- Voicemail with Transcription
- Auto Attendant
- Caller ID
- Custom Hold Music & Greeting
- Direct Inbound Dialing (DID)
- Conference Bridge
- Hunt Groups
- Hunt Group Call Reporting
- Email and SMS Notifications
- Busy Lamp Field / Call Presence
THE MOBILE APP
This powerful mobile application transforms your phone into an essential collaboration tool, making teamwork on-the-go easier than ever. See who is available, send and receive chats and texts, place calls, view voicemails and more–anytime, anywhere.
NEVER MISS IMPORTANT CALLS
Extend your business phone number and extension to your mobile phone, so you can place and receive calls on-the-go or even transfer calls from your desktop phone to your mobile device—seamlessly, without interruption.
EASILY COLLABORATE FROM ANYWHERE
Your full desktop chat and text history is synchronized with your mobile device so you can stay connected and continue conversations no matter where you are.